How Does GOFAR Work?
Using the same OBD2 scanner technology used by professionals, GOFAR gives you control over your car – on the road and at the mechanics. GOFAR consists of three parts:
The Adapter plugs into your vehicle’s diagnostic port. Your car’s data is then sent from the Adapter to the GOFAR app on your phone.
The GOFAR app is your window into your car’s efficiency, performance and health. Track trip distances and duration, expenses and more.
GOFAR Ray – Optional
The GOFAR Ray is a simple but effective, helping you avoid speeding fines, save fuel and get home safely.
Quick and easy setup!
Install GOFAR by yourself in just minutes. No tools or technicians required.
Plug in the Adapter
Plug the Adapter into your car’s diagnostic port which is usually just under your the dashboard and above the pedals. It’s what mechanics plug their OBDII scanner into to service your car.
Attach the Ray to dashboard
Place the Ray on your dash with the movable adhesive patch. Next, connect the Ray and Adapter using the thin custom cable. It’s as easy as plugging in headphones.
You’re all installed!
Now you can start driving. Your car is being monitored for faults every 2 seconds and you can start saving on fuel, tax and servicing!
Watch GOFAR in Action
Channel 7 News recently took GOFAR for a road test. This video gives you a good overview. If you still want to know more you can discover the science of how it works.
Answering the question:
- 42000+ Car Models
PROUDLY FEATURED ON
- “Being able to drive further on a litre of petrol is smart business for Uber driver, Matt. His driving behaviour is being re-wired by this device; like a black box for your car” ― David Eccleston, 7 News
- “When it comes to monitoring your car’s health and performance, there’s nothing better than GOFAR. The clever device that connects your car to your smartphone.” ― Ben Fordham, 2GB
- “I’ve been using GOFAR for 4 months now and it’s been great. I especially like the log book feature as I can export it straight to my accountant for tax purposes.” – Brett Fiedler
- “I’ve done over 3,800 trips as an Uber driver since I purchased GOFAR and it has recorded every one. I tell everyone to go buy one. Great device.” – Les Hall
- “Very good Product. Love the real-time information it provides as I drive my vehicle. Highly recommend GOFAR.” – Brayden West
Try GOFAR Today
Free Returns Within 60 Days*
- Easily log business expense mileage
- Save almost 10% on each tank of fuel
- Get car faults explained in plain English
- Avoid fines with handy reminders
- Easily log business mileage
- Spend almost 10% less on fuel
- Car faults in plain English
- Avoid fines with reminders
Also available at Amazon
Check Your Car Compatibility* Terms and conditions apply
* Terms and conditions apply