Here's how to get set up on Android..
- First, and this is important, please DO download the app.
- Don't just plug GOFAR in and start driving!
- Next, follow the instructions on the app to set up GOFAR
- Once installed GOFAR needs to calibrate - this happens automatically over about 10 stop start cycles.
- The Ray will progressively turn from white to green as calibration completes.
- When the Ray turns blue, calibration is completed and you're good to go.
This is just the start and we'll be adding new functionality in coming weeks, so please send feedback and requests
We'd also love you to join our Android baseline experiment so we can see the impact of GOFAR in as many car makes and models as possible. The experiment is super easy - all you have to do is drive WITHOUT the Ray plugged in for a week or so to establish how you normally drive but there are more detailed instructions here!
Any questions? Just contact email@example.com